About me
My names Max Wright and I am 17 years old. My favourite hobbies are javelin, running, musical theatre, singing and guitar. I’ve been playing guitar for around 2 years and I play acoustic and electric guitar. Before Hurtwood House I went to Warden Park sports Academy where I played rugby, football, cricket and athletics. However, I now don’t do as many sports and have focused on acting and singing. During lockdown I obtained a distinction for grade 8 acting lamda. Since joining Hurtwood House, I have taken up dance during activities and kickboxing during enigma.
I listen to several music genres but my favourites include 60 swing and jazz and 80s disco and rock. My favourite music artists are Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jr, Barry Manilow, Earth Wind and Fire, Billy Joel,The Beatles and Louis Prima.
My favourite foods are lasagna and a Spanish fish called Boquerones. My favourite drink is Dr Pepper.
Every summer holidays I go to Spain for around 4 weeks, but for the recent years we have gone on road trips through France and arrived in Spain. We visit urban and rural areas on the trip to Spain. My two favourite cities we visited were Bourges in France and Barcelona in Spain. When we arrive in Spain we spend time at the beach and go to restaurants with our Spanish neighbours.
No comments:
Post a Comment