As we approach the final few days of our editing week (days 3 and 4), my group and I have edited over half of the rushes and put them into a log bin titled 'The Collector'. We spent most of today assembling the clips together, re-watching the footage and finalising the fluidity and smoothness of the clip transitions. As I have done a majority of the editing so far, Emily had worked on finding music for our opening sequence and contacted a YouTube channel asking permission to use their soundtrack as a feature for the film. Furthermore, in addition to editing, Zoe and I have been adding titles to the opening sequence such as the Production company, actors and director. We are now 3/4 of the way through the opening sequence. I believe we will send days 5 and 6 editing the sound of the sequence and possibly changing the colour grading of the shots.
No comments:
Post a Comment